"because what are not spoken, preffered just to be written"

Friday, June 3, 2011

it's midnight :)

ABC's Prayer

A grandfather overheard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in reverent, hushed tones.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm praying, Grandpa," she said. "I can't think of the right words, so I just say all the letters. God will put them together for me, 'cause he knows what I'm thinking."



thanks God, for your blessing today and the old days :)

GOD don't looks to our nice-wonderful-words but our pureness-heart of faith.


p/s : Doa selalu, teman-teman ku sekalian. kerna doa mampu mengubah segala sesuatu:)

Trust in God. always.

3 comments:

jiran ko said...

org yg hatinya baik Tuhan akan perkenankn doa mereka,like u bdk baik..the different only the way we pray according to our believing.. May God bless u always bdk baik

GOWOU said...

hehe.. thanx tok :)

jiran ko said...

ur welcome mok cik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...