"because what are not spoken, preffered just to be written"

Friday, July 29, 2011

a lonely little kitty


currently :: damn busy doing the FPG assignment. * binggungg*




btw, dalam kesibukan saya merajinkan diri .. tiba-tiba teringat anak kucing yang selalu saya nampak di kafe...


this is the little kitty. she looks sad kan :'(

I’ve been watching her since Monday and there’s something about her. You know what? She lives with one eye blind and roaming around with no friend around in this big area. It’s weird. I feel ‘something’ when seeing her, she looks sad all the time.

Last night, I went to her. And what surprised me was even she is lonely she is very warm.too friendly. she didn't scared at all. Her eyes … her looks… seems touched me somehow. I don’t know why, really. I don’t. sampai sekarang masih terfikir .. weirdo, I tried *I mean really tried* talking to her as she could talk back to me. *but too bad,no reply* and one more thing i noticed, she never 'meow' . ><"

okay,i admit. this is weird. i can't stop thinking about that kitty !!


mungkin rasa kesian. atau mungkin kucing itu terlalu comel untuk 'hidup' macam tu.




entah lah ... i don't know ..


ok, abaikan. gotta go continue my works ><"

2 comments:

Ola said...

kucing liar tp manja means dia lapar tu kedy!
kc mkn!!!>.<
kasian tu kucing..waaa T____________T

GOWOU said...

selalu bah kna kc makan .. d kafe kan ..
tapi kesian ni .. dia stu ikur stu ikur ja slalu. main pun stu ikur stu ikur..kdg-kdg main sama serangga.. kesiannn... huhu ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...