i hate the fact that i care .
i don't know . i don't know what to do . the memories , and all the crazy things we shared seems so shackled now. hurt . it's funny how great those all have influenced life, haunting . yet, it's all about you. silly, isn't it? all these time, letting it JUST BE even we know already how the ending looks like.
started from that little buffoonery Hi-teased . seriously, i have no idea how it now could be this deep . and it scares me, really. damn. but now . after all things were said, i know things would never be the same again .
I couldn't find the words then, so let me say them nowI'm still in love with you I will always love you,I will always stay trueThere's no one who loves you like I do
you said, deal it with tears . does it works on you?
please try hard, because i'm doing the same thing too. :')

4 comments:
jiwang jga besss.. hihi..
gamel : *emo :'3
begitu la hidup.
begini la hidup.
Post a Comment